Warrior SB-1000 by Prolight

Audience: Advanced users Value For Money : Excellent
  • Vaz TheodorVaz Theodor

Very good power amplifier

Warrior SB-1000 by ProlightPublished on 12/30/22 at 16:49
    Really nice amplifier with speakon and binding post and is also very powerful. Never had any problems or issues with it and would really recommend. I use this for my home PA for DJing with 2 Devine Artis 15 at around 300w/8 Ohms and at a performance with 2 Peavey SP4 at 50% Volume and it was very loud. Before I got My Devine pair I used this amp with a Mordraunt-Short MS-35ti, Koolsound ST-150, Wharfedale D-093 and a Eminence Delta Driver at 50% volume aswell because it would blow up the 8 inch speakers and it was also really loud.