IMEA Drums Creator
IMEA has released IMEA Drums Creator, a Sequencer / Sampler designed to generate drums with a tool to create patterns.
It is designed for creating loops that can be used by sequencer software. You can record live, but also create audio files with the timings of start and end automatically adjusted.
It comes with the several IMEA effects (Chorus, Flanger, Reverb, Delay and Compressor) and is compatible with VST effects.
- 16 Patterns per instrument.
- 64 steps per pattern.
- Settings of velocity of notes.
- Tool to help you create patterns and to improvise drum solos.
- REV : When a sample receives a Key On, the wave is played in reverse.
- V-Tune : Setting the action of the velocity on the Tune.
- Tune : Setting the tune of the sample.
- V-Level : Setting the action of the velocity on the Level.
- Level : Adjusting the output level.
- Pan : Setting pan.
- MUTE : Sets to 0 the output level.
- 2 effect sends.
- Function to create loops files with starts and ends automatically adjusted.
- 2 effect sends per instrument.
- Compatible with VST effects.
- Sampling rate of 44.1Khz to 192Khz.
- Saving the output mix in WAVE or MP3.
- Compatible with ASIO audio output drivers.
Effects delivered with the sequencer:
- IMEA Reverb.
- IMEA Delay.
- IMEA Compressor.
- IMEA Chorus.
- IMEA Flanger.
Pricing & Availability
It's available now for Windows priced at €18.
Viewers of this article also read...
- vescoFx Cross Delay vescoFx has released Cross Delay, a VST effect plug-in designed to allow you to create advanced stereo delay images in your mixes.
- Spectrasonics Omnisphere 1.5 Update Spectrasonics have released the new Omnisphere v1.5 update.
- Tonehammer Pianos Review The launch of the Montclarion Hall Piano gives us the opportunity to present to you the full range of Tonehammer pianos, characterized by the same original approach of all the other instruments by the manufacturer.