VirSyn iVoxel for Mac
The Voxel singing vocoder is now available for the Mac platform.
iVoxel lets you:
- Speak or sing into your head set mic, transforming your voice in a wide variety of ways.
- Record words, syllables or other sounds into the voxel dictionary for later reuse.
- Play different voxels live on the on-screen keyboard with pitch bending or with an external MIDI Keyboard.
- Arrange and play melodies with the built in sequencer and add the lyrics from a user expandable dictionary of voxels.
iVoxel is a combination of a "voice optimized synthesizer" and a vocoder, according to VirSyn. The vocoder part is based on the Matrix vocoder from VirSyn used by artists such as the German band Kraftwerk. The channel filters used by iVoxel are based on the Sennheiser Vocoder VSM201.
Check out www.virsyn.net/mobileapp for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- IMEA Drums Creator IMEA has released IMEA Drums Creator, a Sequencer / Sampler designed to generate drums with a tool to create patterns.
- vescoFx Cross Delay vescoFx has released Cross Delay, a VST effect plug-in designed to allow you to create advanced stereo delay images in your mixes.
- Spectrasonics Omnisphere 1.5 Update Spectrasonics have released the new Omnisphere v1.5 update.