The Monoplugs B-Step Sequencer in v2.1
Monoplugs has updated its B-Step Sequencer bass sequencer plug-in for Mac OS X, Window and iPad to version 2.1.
What’s new in B-Step Sequencer v2.1:
- Added Audiobus support to the iPad version
- Added a file/data manager that allows for downloading free projects, color themes and chords on the fly, import/export projects via text and e-mail, share projects on the Monoplugs servers, assign samples and comments to the projects
- New Colour Styler that allows for changing the color in the GUI
- Ability to use the instrument as a MIDI FX in Logic Pro (AU format)
- Improved VST support for Cubase, Nuendo, Energy XT2, Studio One, Ableton Live, Sonar, FL Studio and Bitwig Studio
- Built-in user manual
- Compatible with Mac OS X Yosemite
- Various improvements and fixes
Viewers of this article also read...
- Uproar is a unique distortion-based synth The new Rhythmic Robot Uproar distortion synthesizer library for Kontakt turns traditional analogue synthesis on its head
- Best Service Voyager Drums is out Best Service announces the launching of Voyager Drums, a sample library that was introduced at NAMM 2015 in January.
- The BeetStreet Sunrizer on Mac BeepStreet announce the availability on Mac OS X of its Sunrizer subtractive synthesizer that was originally released on the iPad.