Sinevibes launches Sequential 2
Sinevibes announced the availability of the second version of its Sequential 2 multi-effect sequencer for Mac OS X.
Sequential is a 32-step sequencer that allows for working with up to 16 effects.
What's new in Sequential 2:
- New user interface
- Dry/wet control for the effects
- Improved effect change algorithm
- 2 new effects: a phaser and a frequency shifter
- New preset patches
- Various corrections
- The plug-in no longer supports PowerPC and OS X 10.5
Sequential 2 is available in AudioUnit format for Mac OS X 10.6 and later. It is available for $39 but users of the first version can update for free. A demo version can be downloaded from www.sinevibes.com/sequential/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Flash Sale at McDSP McDSP offers a two-day sale with 50% off its Revolver and ML4000 plug-ins.
- The Audiobus SDK goes public The Audiobus creators have released the SDK for Audiobus and opened the Audiobus Developer Center to the public.
- iZotope launches a light Nectar version iZotope announces the availability of Nectar Elements, a lighter and more affordable version of its vocal processing bundle.