B.C. Rich Body Art Collection Beast
B.C. Rich Body Art Collection Beast

Other Shape Guitar from B.C. Rich belonging to the Beast series.

Tads Tads
Publié le 07/24/06 à 08:04
This guitar is made in Korea it has a neck 24 frets and 2 BC Rich humbuckers. No pink floyd is one you can adjust the volume, tone and a pickup selector. Rather thin and flat handle.

The handle as previously said is rather thin and flat, however I find it a bit rough and catchy (it does not slip like some) Access to acute is relatively simple even if I do not recommend this guitar if you are a solliste pure at heart. Ergonomics standard ... 0 / 20 you want a guitar heavy? cumbersome? fragile? here it is! impossible to play sitting unless you take the classic position, obliged to buy a special bag for transport and finally the tips are very fragile and break easily. Overall you can get a good sound, this guitar is not at all flexible and adapts to very few styles but in the style in question, it is doing pretty well.

Personally I played with when I started in the areas of metal and I was filled, but when we perfected a little, you get tired pretty quickly! this guitar has lots of strengths in style, if you want the big peter in a good metal bands, guaranteed success! a good big distortion, a good game scene and you're the star! but forget the rest .... For the big fat well there is nothing to say it provides (it is made for that) despite a clear sound a little weak.

I use it for 2 years now but I went on a guitar and a little more versatile for my taste. This guitar is when you want to start or progress in the world of metal, Level style, nothing to say, that impresses, it sends ... brief it to the task. I find it a bit expensive for what it is and I think with experience I will turn over to a warlock or flying home Bc rich, less cumbersome.