Agrandir

All user reviews for the Brian Moore i8 p

• MGR/derekMGR/derek

Brian Moore i8-P

Brian Moore i8 pPublished on 01/20/04 at 15:00
    Purchased at Peeler Music in Toledo (I drove from Detroit because I couldn't find this color locally) for $839 + $109 for the case = $948, not bad, list is like $1300-$1400.

GREAT looks (I got the blonde Natural with quilted maple top), great tone (HH Duncans), great versatility (P is for peizo pickup on the bridge saddles; 2 seperate volume controls), and great ergonomics (lightweight, comfortable, and practical with a lot of little extras you see on Steinbergers).

The ONLY thing I would change would be the size of the hole on the tuning pegs. It is only big enough to accept a .054 string guage max. I usually play a .060 (I tune down to ADGCEA) on my low A, but it doesn't fit this guitar. I've never had that problem before & I've owned at least 50 guitars over the past 10 years. They said I could file it out and it wouldn't hurt it but then you void the warranty! Oh well, I'll just live with the .054

Made in Korea in BMG's own shop. Excellent construction and quality, even the fret work is flawless.

I probably couldn't normally afford this guitar except it was on sale at Peeler (they bought ALOT, sold alot and had a handful left over) for about 45% off. I jumped at the opportunity and purchased the nicest guitar I have ever owned. Now I just can't put it down... ... ...