Dean Guitars Dimebag Dime O Flame
Dean Guitars Dimebag Dime O Flame
Dimedean Dimedean
Published on 03/14/06 at 18:31
I will not repeat what has been aptly stated.
Korean manufacturing as many guitars? yes I know.

The handle is generally pleasant.
Some would say it is thick compared to other sleeves Vigier or Ibanez.
Very easy to use and fast positioning of microphones and bridge impeccable, giving us use "perfect"
The shape of the guitar is perfect and makes the gameplay up. (The V-shaped hollow, a must in order to stall his thigh!)

There is a minimum of adjustment to be made due to the Floyd Rose (tension)
Small flat, the species of small pots to the right of the bridge to adjust the attention of each string are fairly easy to move, especially when we know they are near the right hand. So it happens to tune a little but it's a matter of habit after all.

The distribution of body weight of the guitar is nickel, once the strap up, no rocking the guitar and does not lean left or right.

What can I say ... I give a score of 20!
Big fan of Pantera, I'm completely seduced. It's Big Duncan Dimebag version but there is no flexibility in this guitar ... to make it BIG. (With a Mesa Dual Rectifier)
A big warm sound, accurate. The sound that "imposed"
Since I did I rediscover the riffs
If not in regard to the clear sound, surprisingly ... tell me it's not clean it for the taking.

I am completely seduced by this guitar and I would advise anyone who wishes to have a warm and enveloping.
Level quality / price ratio, this guitar is unbeatable, do not judge by its price.
This is a guitar scene still saw the patterns and colors. Another downside, finishing (flame) is not like I will have hoped for, is an impression, if we start lending you can see the frame but hey, I doubt that sticks his head on the scratches.

I got to California in 1250 euros music, you can not find it in stores, simply place an order to seize it. The delay in turn is random up to several months.