< Tous les avis Godin G-1000

Other Shape Guitar from Godin belonging to the G series

ArnoOvH ArnoOvH
Published on 10/16/14 at 04:03
Hi!
So here I present my Godin G1000 1994 (serial number has the apui).
Made in USA, it is equipped with a vibrato style Stratocaster deluxe mechanism.
Channel C, rosewood fingerboard 24 frets in tune 24.75, ideal for soloists and small hands.
The nut is bone, it's Made in USA / Quebec flying high;)

The bridge pickup is a humbucker that sending concrete, I love it, the middle one is cool, however, the neck pickup is not original on my own, the former owner wanted to make it "more modern" of the So I not love this mic split is Seymour Duncan 57 junior. (Who should have to go at the bridge) ..

I just put 9 for the neck pickup, if the guitar is superb, finishing level nothing to say, a great guitar!

The neck is thinner than a strat, maple, just beautiful, rosewood fingerboard.
As said above the guitar asks only do solos, although she excels rhythm.
The shape is somewhat original, admittedly it does not please to everyone, but very comfortable.

Have arrived at his ...

Sound, MUCH BETTER THAN A FENDER STRATOCASTER USA.

The Godin is more versatile and has a unique personality, so irresistible ...

I play on an amp black heart handsome devil (all-tube) to a Celestion Vintage 30 speaker pair has a distortion pedal and a RAT Boss GX700 processor effect.

Neck pickup sound lens is fabulous for a little crunch I splits the bridge pickup is fabulous, so perfect!
You understand that to clean it does well, or even very good.

For fatter sound, I play on the bridge pickup, Nirvana, Nightwish, Metallica ect, anything goes for the rhythm.
For the neck pickup solo and it's beautiful.

I use it for 1 year, I own a Gibson Les Paul 1997, no rivalry, Godin is more versatile, very typer, less round than the Gibson and cooler too, but nevertheless it has its own personality which is awesome.

For the price / quality ratio I put 19/20
It is fabulous, it destroys at ease a Fender Strat at 1500 €.

I like his original side and the rare side, as have a Godin no everyone has a Gseries.