< Tous les avis Hagstrom Deluxe
Hagstrom Deluxe
Coco65 Coco65

«  Nice guitar. »

Published on 06/27/14 at 13:41
This guitar was made in China, and I got it in 2008.
It has 22 frets, and 2-humbucker pickups.
It also has a volume knob and a tone knob.

The handle is nice, fast access to the higher notes is easy.
The sound of this guitar is rather to play Hard Rock, or it is very suitable for metal. But adjusting well, you can eventually find its more Blues / Rock, which can also move towards the sound of traditional blues.
I also have many shape, imitation Les Paul.

At first I was "nag" in musical style (Metal or Hard Rock genre Scorpions), and therefore the sound I liked. But lately, I started to play quieter things (Blues), so I use less.
It easily gets fat and saturated sound, without too much special settings.
I use this guitar (rarely) with my Roland amp, so a notice is given above.

I now use this guitar for a long time (about 5 years), and I'm happy with the sound it produces.
What I like most about her is the popping sound it 'spits' with the bridge pickup, but the finishes are perfect.
I also really like the head, with the reason for the Hasgtröm brand.