Hufschmid Guitars 26th Anniversary Masterpiece

• DWSEEDWSEE

Proud Collector/Player

Hufschmid Guitars 26th Anniversary MasterpiecePublished on 12/08/22 at 05:38
    4 photos
    My desire to one day own a Hufschmid Guitar was a sincere wish. This 26th Anniversary SuperStrat Masterpiece is now my 4th Hufschmid Guitar in my 80+ guitar collection.

One piece quilt maple top
    Crelicam Ebony fretboard
    Orange fingerboard block inlays (glow)
    High Tolerance CTS pots
    Handmade 12 pole humbuckers
    25 coats of hand applied oil based varnish

One piece quilt maple top
    Crelicam Ebony fretboard
    Orange fingerboard block inlays (glow)
    High Tolerance CTS pots
    Handmade 12 pole humbuckers
    25 coats of hand applied oil based varnish

These guitars are not only truly works of art, but they are of the best I've ever played. As a blues guitarist, the sustain on these guitars is incredible. My Hufschmid Guitars are my prize possessions and last week I received my first headless Hufschmid Guitar which I will have an upcoming review. The superior work that goes into these guitars is unlike anything I've seen in the industry, thank you Patrick!

When Patrick Hufschmid is custom building a guitar, he strives to achieve not only the perfect balance of your desired results, but surpasses any level you may anticipate.