< Tous les avis Ibanez RBM1

Other Shape Guitar from Ibanez belonging to the Reb Beach series

fred-paris fred-paris

«  THE super strat in all its splendor »

Published on 05/20/14 at 13:53
Japanese manufacturing quality. The gold hardware is of good quality, the licensed Floyd Rose tremolo (Lo Pro Edge) fits perfectly the agreement.
The handle is a C profile asses end (maybe less flat than the current Ibanez Prestige sleeves).
22 frets very well finished.

A volume, split the bridge humbucker and 5 positions switch for controlling the HSS config (where SS are actually doubles "rails" simple format).

The tremolo arm snaps. It squeaks a bit when rotated but it is obviously not original on my guitar (black, I guess it should be golden?).

Stunning metallic blue paint.

The handle requires some adaptation if one is accustomed to thick sleeves but we made it very quickly.
The guitar is not too heavy and is very well balanced with a strap.

The clean sounds are a real surprise, they are very good (thank you mahogany body?). The bottom line is there (who cares the tone knob!) And falls well in hand.

This guitar is very comfortable.

Ultra versatile, you can play with everything. I do not particularly believe vibrato but a friend tested vigorously and it holds the agreement impeccably.

Distorted riffs and other killings pass without problem on the double. The split may possibly be useful on stage to reduce the gain without affecting the volume. Beware because you lose the effect humbucker (but it is easily managed with a noise gate) ...

I've had two weeks but I knew after 5 minutes of play that guitar was excellent.
I got mine with the original Ibanez case (with closures butterflies indestructible). There is occasionally a used RBM1. If the price is right, go for it, you will not regret it. As long as the body does not look a problem for you (me is what I was looking for an extravagant strat in mind "glam" rock hard).

It remains to find the matching futal spandex and it is not won;-D