Lâg Jet Matt Design JM200
Lâg Jet Matt Design JM200

Other Shape Guitar from Lâg belonging to the Jet 200 series.

francky 24 francky 24

«  Happy little skyscraper »

Published on 02/16/14 at 05:26
French manufacture, handle c, EMG: 2 single and 1 double splitable

Guitar very lightweight and well balanced, very nice handle without access to acute problems, versatile sonic palette with EMG its clean to saturated

any sound style except perhaps the big sound metal (I do not practice)

I use this guitar since 2007, I have a fender strato, a godin XTSA which are certainly much better but I do not would separate me from my lag on the one hand for its ultra ligth weight, I love the handle and its micro emg that are particular.
Guitar buy 2007 400 euros, value for money very correct for entry level. I think we find it less expensive today but without micro emg I do not know if my opinion would be favorable.