Lâg Jet New Vintage JV500
Lâg Jet New Vintage JV500

Other Shape Guitar from Lâg belonging to the Jet 500 series.

Abelkain Abelkain
Published on 07/13/11 at 12:55
It's very Chinese very well finished, it is more in the 80's they know work now, 0) ...
For the characteristics you look there's no marked post ... This is a minimum ...
Small precision Di Marzio Virtual Vintage 402/403/404 are for no one points out I can me a little fart ...

Value for money ideal, above the model of Fender Mexico including the most expensive, I mean not even one of the highway ...

Channel pleasant, although I needed to get used to a bit (I do not know why but good) mapple + = pearl white we see nothing ...
Ergonomics top home top, like the Fender, Ibanez can get dressed!
I have big hands so no problemo for the treble, I do not see what could generate.
For sound, I was initially disappointed with the neck pickup then I proceeded to change the micro environment and the "ONE AGAIN!" Exactly what I was looking for this "twang" so characteristic of fender when you attack the microphone handle, as on my 60's reissue. I would definitely say this manipulation, and only two There's a son of the selector switch.
This gives a good sound with the personality in all possible configs a mega nice surprise!

I needed a simple model with micro péchus to rock to metal, is boring for clean sounds, so I find a more versatile strat Mexico without buying microphones, and I do not even speak of vibrato that tears and holding the tune, or mechanical self-locking and cut ropes, LAG really a step ahead of the others ...
I said that I paid 360 Euros new mine with shipping included on a mega promotion of DISTRIZIC (cheaper if I order for my store ... shame).
I use it with a head ENGL Gigmaster, or my rack JMP1 + TC electronics, or with the big tubes there's no shit in the fact that even in extreme settings, you can even stuff yourself on the distortion it n 'there is NO background noise, I never use a noise gate ...

Between an Epiphone, a squier or a stew of jet lag 500 to 360 euros, well I do it again this choice unbeatable value for money for mine.
Small flat is terribly ugly, mine is black is a little better but hey! I changed its appearance by painting the plate etc ... And now I'm really pleased with his cum, I complained about those models BEUARK orange (after you can love but wow is it ugly orange)! ! I put a picture to show what we can do.
It sounds fabulous and has enormous potential with a perfect violin for me.
I play Gibson Flying V, LTD ec 1000, Ibanez EGEN 8, Start 60's reissue and it has a place in my rack a guitar.
I said that I work in shop or zik ​​I am responsible for sales, so the guitars I tried every day Gibson Fender etc ... I think I have an objective and professional when I say it's good stuff.

Images linked to this review

• photo