- It was manufactured in Kore
- 24 frets, 2 active micro EMG81 a double and a EMG60 what is said in the brochure, for cons I do not know how to scratch on Check to see, to know the configuration of the microphones.
- I think the bridge is a tune-o-matic (The strings are through-
- C basic adjustable level! 3 microphone positions (acute / severe acute / severe) and for pota there is more volume adjustable tone (severe acute)
- Maple neck stuck. no plate or screw boring at the base between the handle and body.
- The neck is super nice, as far as my Heartfield, it is easy to play. It will just adapt a bit if it was not used to playing without a mark on the handle. (The marks are on the edge)
- Access to acute, may be the thing that sin, I find the connection with the body is a little thick, suddenly no one day not for hours in the treble. (Which happens way ever to head)
- I was amazed by this guitar, it is light, very well balanced, taking into Emain is fast.
- The sound is amazing, I first tried tt without connected, it is crystalline, I find it really restores tones.
Once connected it's magic (it's also the effect EMG) especially in his clear, there is always this aspect crystalline bluff me, and that depth. In saturated so there is nothing to say, it has a crisp and precise, it will have to play cleaner.
I confirm qques after months of use for accessing it is not acute as ecstasy on my Heartfield ...
notes down to 8
- Absolutely, I play Metal is I needed a scraper that can be fishing and to restore its own one, I hesitate to buy active pickups for my Heartfield, but finally I ' I cracked on this model.
- Either I play on my Peavy 112 Special live or I play through my Pod (2.0) by ignoring the amp and using only the speaker.
- I usually have on my Pod 4's I use to play sound Marshall saturated type, which does not dripping, I have a big potato the above, I then a saturated sound sharper j ene I remember addition to setting one's a bit more saturation, and allows me to make artificial harmonics in the solo without too much trouble, then I have a clean sound with reverb, I'm on the ass and give EMG crystalline sound hyper-air and which is really the type I wanted.
- I've had four days now and I can not touch my old has been scratching.
It's been several months now I have it complete happiness
- Two things made me very promptly turn to the guitar, I wanted a fixed bridge, and active pickups.
- Very few, I made a purchase a little feeling (based on what I have read on this model). I have no regrets.
- The value for money is excellent, looking for a scratch that affects the through-Heben ropes, a set neck, active pickups, whose body is mahogany, which costs about 800 euros ...
- Sometimes twice a day with one caveat I would lean directly for the model F-2005 as originally I ordered a model EC-2005.