Olp MM1 SOLID COLOR
Olp MM1 SOLID COLOR
Tchix Tchix
Publié le 04/25/06 à 05:02
The Olp MM1 in cre a t Core you it seems. The finish is very acceptable for this price so low. The color and varnish are of very good quality (red for mine) and do not in any way dnature the sound comes out (like on other brands that I will not).
22 Frets, 2 hambuckers mount directly on the body (personally I replace the pickups with a sharp ToneZone silent because the sound good but not top). A knob volume. A 3-position selector. Size: 25 1 / 2. "Jumbo Frets enjoyable. Maple neck. Body: Brasswood. Tremolo Bridge type.

The handle is very enjoyable for the price. The access to acute and very ais despite the small size of the frets on the contrary provides an ease of play not itch on a guitar in this range! The cutting of the body, gives you a good grip, both sitting and standing. Only small Hic sure to set your PLO and quite often has to avoid your strings vibrate sometimes incongures if the strings are old and poorly guitars rule.

This guitar is very versatile, can play both blues that rock and metal very hard. (I remember I change the micro bridge with a Tone Zone so I will rather speak of the neck pickup). By using the split can easily reach a very good sound. Clear slamming in the bridge position and round and warm in the neck position.
I put in five notes without changing the micro and 8 with the tone zone.

I use this OLP mm1 solid body for nearly three years. I love this guitar that I consider the best buy for amateur guitarist confirm or looking for a guitar exercise enjoyable and good quality for a low price! Its shape is really class, like the colors. His little "tune" in fact a light guitar, and easily transportable. His playing sounds easy and enjoyable to do a very good buy qualitprix seen the report.