Parker Guitars Fly Deluxe
Parker Guitars Fly Deluxe
MGR/Anonymous MGR/Anonymous

« Parker Deluxe »

Publié le 06/26/01 à 15:00
I paid $1800.00 via the internet for this instrument.

This is the smoothest playing guitar I've ever played bar none. The electronics give a good warm tone through a good tube amp. My technique improved immediately after receiving this instrument and I've been playing for 25 years and felt I'd reached my limit. I have other electric guitars that sound better but none that are more balanced or play anywhere near as well as this guitar. I would try this guitar is you are looking for a professional instrument and compare to others of the same ilk.

I've had this guitar for 6 months and have no complaints. I love the way it plays and feels against my body. Using the electric pickups without the piezos doesn't sound as good as my old Les Paul. I favor the Parker over Jackson soloist, Ibanez Jems, PRS, and Tom Anderson guitars simply because it was the most versatile and felt the best to me.
Unit comes with two custom Dimarzio pickups and one Fishman piezo. The weight is less than 5 pounds. The tremolo is excellent, the best I've played. All parts but the tuners are custom made. The neck joint is completely seamless. I think any shredders would be amazed at the feel of this instrument. The engineering and development that went into this guitar are outstanding.

I most certainly did. I don't take two electrics and an acoustic to gigs anymore. Just the Parker. After bearing the weight of a 69 Les Paul custom for the last 10 years on stage the Parker is a god-send. I completely trust this guitar and have made some good recordings with it as well. I great gigging instrument, consider this guitar is you need a lot of different sounds on stage.

Excellent well made instrument and a wise investment for the professional gigging musician.