Reverend Double Agent
Reverend Double Agent

Other Shape Guitar from Reverend belonging to the Double Agent series.

ocharlad ocharlad
Published on 11/26/08 at 05:57
Made in Korea and assembled in the United States. Well, you say Korea, yeah, it should not be terrible, it all .... Then we get the guitar and there you are stuck ... I had a custom shop relic Start ben 60 and frankly, finish, sound and overall quality of the guitar, there's really nothing to envy .... For proof, there is a dealer who has and we will see, honestly and there you will see that I speak the truth.
22 boxes really well accessible with medium jumbo frets,
Neck and a P90 in a HB bridge, Reverend brand (that is specific and it is a true success, see below),
control volume, one tone, 3-position as a selector on the TV, and a volume + tone control and more (see below).
Gibson type bridge on mine. The body is Korina.
The handle is typed rather strat (a bit wider I think it does, but it's really really light, with a veneer different from against the back of the handle, which is surprising but is really nice, very nice touch in rosewood, you feel really comfortable on it.
The look of the guitar is impressive, it is a classy, ​​heavy enough to feel like having a good scratch and not too exaggerated to not bend your back.
The quality of the guitar is really unexpected for a skyscraper that price.
Bon y 'no fly but for that price, we will still not yell!

Everything is easy on this machine: nice touch, access to acute perfect balance when playing standing up, low action for easy fast play, settings and the dial in a good position, it was a sound of madness of that branch. As soon as we took her in his pognes it takes!

I play rock and blues, with hints of summertime style to the "antisocial", so I'm looking for a varied sound with nice clean sounds, the crunch from mild to strong, the natural distortion that I get in pushing the amp stage of my preamp and tube amp JMH Custom (handmade).
A vacuum is already a deep and great guitar vibrates.
I tell you frankly, as soon as I plugged this wonder, I hallucinated.
the P90, is monstrous, my benchmark is the P90 in my Gibson LP studio. The Reverend P90 is more accurate, and with the system "bass contour" (I do not understand how it works exactly, but I think it modulates the low rate) gives the sound stratum of the P90 which is exactly what I wanted. it seems to me t he less fat than the Gibson P90, but warm enough to be hyper bewitching.
The bridge in HUMBUCKER owned a fabulous grain, I am not too much compared to the benchmark humbucker, as I usually operate widely on the P90 or single coil, but for large rhythmic AC to DC or the solos c ' is pure pleasure.
The intermediate position is remarkably balanced, no background noise that comes to ch ... r, this is remarkable.
My use in relation to these sounds, but rather all that is clean and crunch on the position and P90 "P90 + HB", and for large rhythm and solos on the HB.
I had several guitars and Fender Mexican United States, Asia (69 Thinline tele one and a TC 90) and I never felt sounds as serious and successful as what I have on this Reverend. When the US guitar, well obviously if you take the guitars prestige will be better, but honestly compared, for example to my LP, there's no photo, I prefer the reverend without hesitation

Well I'll update when I have for some time because there I just receive it and the next concert, I'll take the stage to see what she gives live, but I am not worried over I play and I find it exceptional.
For those who are skeptical about the brand: it's true that if we manage to forget the name that is marked on the head and it relies solely sounds, and the general impression, we realize that there's not as Fender and Gibson, who make beautiful guitars.
For those who fear the Korean models (like me, it's true) the bin as there are surprises, good it's true that it is assembled in the United States.
What prompted me to try these guitars is that to have a nice round sound simple and P90 in the bridge, I had me scratching my build myself! But this is a great success, this is monstrous skyscraper versatility with the "bass contour".
It's simple, when I got it, I decided to sell my "to Paul," and I'll buy the second scratch another model with three Reverend P90.