< Tous les avis Samick GREG BENNETT UM3
Samick GREG BENNETT UM3
Samick GREG BENNETT UM3
tintinjj tintinjj
Published on 01/25/14 at 07:15
Made in Korea 22 frets 2 humbuckers DUNCAN, floyd WILKINSON, 3 positions, but the knobs are so sensitive that we can have a huge variety of sounds (sisi was the gibson the strato) it is hard to believe but it is truly amazing!!
I changed the original pickups, a Seymour Duncan SH1 and SH4 now equip the beast ... It's even better, a real treat, I was saving to buy a PRS, I'll keep my greg bennett ... A GUITAR EXCEPTIONAL!

The handle is very nice. I played on EPIPHONE SHERATON II then I found the end but it is much easier.'s Access to acute is very easy, the weight is well distributed, there was even a sense of "small" guitar as it is balanced.
The sound through DUNCAN and sensitivity settings available is stunning jazz blues funk metal everything is perfectly compatible. I made a comparo with a GIBSON SG and .... sorry I will offend some but SG does not get better or ....

I am a teacher of guitar and it corresponds exactly to my expectations I can go from one style to another in 2 seconds.
I play with a Fender amp, simple but very good.
Indulge yourself looking for your sounds you'll wowed.
I love the guy sounds humbucking neck and there mmmmmmmmh! With the new pickups is even better!

I use it for a week and I'm delighted. Long ago that I no longer believe in such versatility!
During my course I have to try lots of different guitars.
The value for money is exeptional, it should be noted that it is "labeled" by Greg BENNETT former employee of PRS, a PRS 4-5 times cheaper and less notoriety.
I do not own shares in SAMICK but there HAT! I was impressed and surprised the first beast, I do not believe it. A TRY BEFORE YOU BUY GUITAR.
I did not put 10/10 because perfection does not exist, but we do not have far!!!
It is now 2 years still delighted with my guitar, the varnish is magnifique.1 Cons: The knobs are fragile: handle with care or to change
It is now three years since I used very good evolution in the temps.Aucun setting ttrès well ... I did change the pickups son together mics for 20 € and now no problem.