Schecter Scorpion Tribal
Schecter Scorpion Tribal

Other Shape Guitar from Schecter belonging to the S series.

kahn kahn
Published on 12/29/05 at 05:14
For the details see the Schecter site.
2 microphones duncan design that can switcher for single or double coil
2 rglage volume (1for every microphone), which also serves 1tonalit switch
collbr handle /> string-through, no floyd (= no rglages and no enmerdes)
characteristics very correct, except the microphones that are a little ways compar the guitar.

USE

The handle is gnial! Lack a little bit of room to play extmes high notes, but nothing serious just a matter of habit!
playing comfort is awesome! I love it!
The guitar is perhaps a bit heavy but it provides a sound quality!
The shape? I think I can no longer play on a different type of guitar.
The sound is very okay with duncan design, but I advice all the same to change these "first prize" microphones for something more correct, more that match the quality of the wood of the guitar.

SONORITS

I'm not a virtuoso, but I tried several scrapes before choosing this one!
It is comfortable in many styles: I play death metal and brutal with no pb! and I also use it in a group of rock-nomtal with lots of passages in the clear well mlodiques, and it ensures a LOT!

I have long played in C #, today I play B (prvue is to be granted as well!) But even in mid it a hit!

For the wicked, it has an aggressive look enough!
For the Gentiles, she too aggressive look!
But go your first impression and the essay!

It really gives background, his clear, his grimey, distos toc or any lgres ... she is super versatile! Besides its microphones to her splitables that allows a wide range of sonorits!

The most is that it is a baritone, so bass dream! I play guitar rig in the death metal band and with a "poor" Ibanez amp in the other group; but I have already tried on dual mesa and marshall ... valvstate strongly that I can afford to buy me the MSA! Seriously, I know not that gave use on all amps ampe but during the trial I did not prdisent me good!

I love everything about her, the look, the neck, frets (idales for tapping) the mcaniques (very prcises, it does not dsacorde a hair!), sounds ...
With a little better microphones is perfection!

This guitar is pure happiness tat!
I metterai 10 with good microphones!

NOTICE GLOBAL

I love his sleeve: its ergonomics and the tribal top. I love its shape, I love the sound!
I try many other models: jackson, Lag, Ltd, Ibanez ... After it's also a matter of tastes. There are also other very good guitars.

I do it again the same choice without hsiter! There surely are better guitars but in my opinion not in this price range!