- Made of Core.
- 24 frets. Two humbucker bridge and neck.
- Bridge Floyd Rose licensed.
- Potentiomtre 1 volume, 1 Tone both non gradus. Slecteur pickups 3 position.
More precision on their site http://www.saein.co.kr/2007/eg/wra330.php (English)
Shine is aptly named: a shine. That's all nice to beginners worse then varnish the handle is a little DGRAD and above all mtaux oxidize! Mcaniques to the bridge through the microphones. Oxidation of the bridge, the mcaniques, the potentiomtre is green, as the oxidation of copper. Microphones for their oxidized red, they rust what! On some spices (mcaniques and plate to secure the heel of the neck) and the gold paint in the process of starting up and leaves the color metal. Yet I took care of my guitar (rag to remove the sweat etc, never above water balance, always delivered in a bag rather the field), and all the hardware has oxidized surfaces, not just that one is likely to affect play. The frets, level Aiges ropes were empty as well, making the strings too thin curl.
The varnish of the body, dark red scratches on my, as it was well kept, not dull, not even by the mdiator ray, and as a bonus I find beautiful trs.
Even when I put 6 because she is pretty, the floyd is correct and that even when the microphones, even rust, are not so bad as a. It's a shame that some things are wrong trs finished because the rest could be worth it. Prcise that I made two years that I have this guitar forcment so she had time to wear, the average bill guitars do not age well forcment.
- The handle is actually a bit too big, now that I could compare well with my ESP Viper 1000, the handle shape is "thin U". It is not as a standard Gibson neck, but it's even harder for me to play at least a standard handle. In addition, the contour is irrgulier, some places are more flat than the rest.
- Good Trs Access in acute 24me cargo playable, even if it means not much, it does not matter when a can even be fun.
- Ergonomics good yes, although potentiomtres placsslecteur same. Guitar lgre enough, you can spend several hours standing in play without disassemble the back is essential. I can not find the pic sleeve, but like many things adpend posture of the guitarist and the handling of the guitar.
Basically comfortable playing, but only BMOL, like all the pink floyd, changing Obviously rope is long and arduous, and if one changes taking even worse, but hey screws rglage the responsibility of the bridge float are available, so a will.
- When I bought it well suited my style of music is to say little prs anything that can be played with a guitar, except for extreme stuff. I would say it has a neutral sound, versatile, can be nanmoins a little hot and good in the bass (double coil), but basically no real "personnalitquot;. Now that I play more rock, metal, grunge (big sound what), this guitar does more for me too, it looks to me plutt made for the pop rock, jazz, blues, or why not old rock and roll, ds, but we spend a little more of his nag to spend less, especially since the drop in raccordage D is long (because of all connected floyd) and C unimaginable drop should be re r Gler springs each time, or stay on the same Eternal tuning.
- I use a Marshall 100DFX, a digitech RP80 (multi-purpose). The effects that I like to put on this guitar are the crunch, but really not too saturated, but mostly clear sound is perfect for deep reverbs, paying out the bass.
Basically it supports well the bass and the sound is quite warm, but not trs prcis and not slamming either, and soon become saturated sounds rough. I takes only 7 because I quickly tired of her.
- I have two years
- I like the floyd is trs fun and tuning is good, I also like the look (before the stuff does not oxidize)
- I tried strat-type guitars (its too hot and too bright for me), but I liked the types gibson not really getting started, empty of MODELS in the same price range .
- Good qualitprix to have fun with a floyd and have a sound not too bad.
- Today I do not do it again over this choice, a guitar j'achterai better finish and that is more my game