Steinberger Spirit GT-PRO Standard
Steinberger Spirit GT-PRO Standard

Other Shape Guitar from Steinberger belonging to the Spirit series.

phaesis phaesis

«  Ideal for all! »

Published on 06/05/13 at 02:18
Made in Korea

Steinberger vibrato
2 single coil + a Double
1 Volume + 1 Tone

Especially not think putting EMG active pickups because there is no place to put the battery unless you machine a new cavity! but be careful because there is not already a lot of wood for the guitar so for active EMG pickups I think we forget!

Les Paul type handle that fits nicely in the hand to play nice
Weight 2.450 Kg so no fatigue while standing or sitting, it does not cut you off the circulation in the leg as some heavy guitars!
easy access to hyper acute

Meanwhile I decided to change the pickups and I put MS Tornado:
2 single 60's Stratocaster neck with 6.2 kohm and 6.3 kohm in mid
1 Humbucker 12.9 kohm splittable
slightly waxed to prevent howling but not too much to let them breathe, and I guarantee you that it gives a great guitar mid Strato / Les Paul!

Yes with changes in microphones that gives a great guitar, not only for travel but also to record and play live!

For a year! and I waited to change the pickups because I wanted to see if this guitar was worth it and I regret nothing!

I also installed an adapter to use any type of string so I do not have an obligation to double rope balls which is much more convenient and much more economical

Value for money well € 260 and € 260 guitar pickups MS Tornado but it does!

Note that I have other much more expensive guitars with pickups of all brands and wood squarely above but this small but well equipped guitar pickups MS Tornado play in the large yard! so if it again I will but before I take her everywhere because this small because it does not take place in the car, and to protect it when I go on stage and there is danger in transport I found a suitcase Decathlon weapon ideally suited to a ridiculous price