Steinberger ST-2FPA
Steinberger ST-2FPA

Other Shape Guitar from Steinberger belonging to the Synapse series.

alexlion alexlion

«  After 2 months .. very positive »

Publié le 02/15/11 à 07:03
said ...

Is true that we love this race quite thick and round.
Me I like it, you can play longer without tiring, but I'm not a Shred, and I can understand that the virtuosos will not feel at ease.

Excellent ergonomics, the guitar is super balanced sitting or standing it's nice.

I use 3 tunings, the Mi standard, Drop D and Do Sol Fa Do Re La (version a more serious tone of Drop D)
I often juggling with 2-3 guitars, and there it works with one ... through the handle and Baritone integrated capo ... it's great.

I play rock / metal / NeoMetal on a Mesa Dual.

EMG's sound very well, the Equal Treble / Bass a little surprised at first but it's interesting.
I have an ESP and a PRS with the same pickups, it sounds less "big" as ESP and less brilliant than the PRS but it already sending very well with a potato surprising.

Do not expect her electroacoustic Piezo.
In addition to the micro serious, eg by mixing 50/50 you get a nice clear sound, a little brighter and slamming what EMG happen to do it alone. is not ultimate but not unpleasant either.

I've had it 2 months and I have adopted.

already I love her look, and the maple top is beautiful blue.

it sounds really good, stick with baritone integrated capo is super convenient for a pleasant change, and then carry it's really super easy ...

In the studio I prefer my ESP or probably my PRS but repeated or for small Synpase the scenes is really ideal.

only downside, the strings are supplied with a tie bcp too weak and I can not find string Baritone 2 balls! if someone has a track ...;-)