Vantage Vs 695
guifarist guifarist
Publié le 07/14/06 à 06:26
Made in Japan in the years to 80.Chevalet identical to the Gibson "Les Paul" (Tune O Matic?!). The two pickups are splitables which offers a large variety of combinations of microphones can sons.8 that can be modulated with the SETTING THE Tone and volume.Elle dsaccorde do not rush.

I love the possibility to move from a micro (splitter or not) for support with the other microwave background volume for solos.
There are some nice clean sounds, some that sound a little fender strato, and distorted sounds really good too!

I jou dernirement a Gibson Les Paul with the Vantage is inspired (even if the form is diffrent), I found many similarities ... a little m my feelings, what! (Some will scream!) The gibson is better of course! But it's not the same price .. I will try out a small change in micro ..

For the price I do not know: c'tait a gift from my parents ... there ... twenty years! Over 2000 F they said.
I saw him 500 euros for the argus Audiofanzine, but seems to me EXAGRES!
Finally, It's a good guitar to do everything, it really is sized for rock! And besides it's mouth!
was 20 years old I play it it does not move, even with the big drawing! is the solid "made in Japan" nothing to do with the products (PCs, I think) latest issue but who ruin the reputable brand ... For me it is much better than a Yamaha Pacifica for example ...
In short I recommend