Westone Concord II
Westone Concord II
toper71 toper71
Publié le 06/18/08 à 05:42
Type stratocaster, three micro two single and one humbucker in bridge
I would say classic

-Handle extremely nice, I tried to rev numerous scratches and I must say that none of them comes close at the neck ... even the gibson (two jai les paul so the comparison I have done ...)
ACCS Acute easy-to
Weight-... What bin is a scratch! regarding the shape I found it not very nice so I get a real body and strat dessu ca throws a lot!
, Exellent sound, not a fart through (well his breath with a big fuzz but it's close to a stratum which is good ... but not a breath of harley benton is not widely suporte

I played a little of all the style and a lot of punk rock and it's a home that j'voulais but not all for the handle of a stratum, record: I find my battery hair thing!
Its pretty-crystalline round, many thanks to the power bridge humbucker

- I have two years and I can not part with it for anything!
- I would say the look is to see, taste it all I have to like me but hey we change the body and voila the job!
Price-quality ratio more than excellent since I purchased on ebay about 100 ...
I do it again well this choice!