Korea Manufacturing handle and mahogany body, maple table
2 humbucker Seymour Duncan SH4 SH2N neck and bridge single splitable
2 volume + 1 tone (push-pull)
The first point is the weight of the instrument rather, slight.
The neck is quite flat.
You can play up the boxes without any problems thank you 22 double cuttaway.
The range of sounds is very broad. Indeed, the two are completely complementary Seymour. The SH2N rather blues-jazz and rock rather SH4 are already a good overview of the versatility. Added to this is the split function that allows you to pass in double single coil from the Biai a push-pull. We can thus play a chicago blues rock or clean greasy and hot. color vintage sound is typed.
I chose this guitar for its super quality / price ratio, the versatility of these mics quality. This model is totally my choice of a guitar with split function, micro top and vintage sound.
One may regret the lack of a second tone control push-pull that would allow a mix double handle and simple bridge example.
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Ddv's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
The finwhale 2 is made in Korea (South course)
- Mahogany body with binding
- Table Saddle flame
- Set Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets and binding trapzes included key
- Seymour Duncan Pickups SH2N (neck) and SH4 splitable (bridge) splitable - 2 volume, 1 Tone (Push Pull)
- Slecteur 3 positions
- Tune-o-Matic / Stop bar
- Mcaniques oil bath
- Fittings chrombr /> - Color: Available in 3 colors
- The handle is closer ct Gibson, trs enjoyable
- Access in acute is very easy
- Bone ergonomics, the guitar is not as heavy as a Gibson Les Paul, but just enough to feel good in the hands
- At the sound, you can switch the sound fat and warm the Gibson type prcis clear, thanks to a Fender Systm Pull-Push. It is difficult to find a sound that price impressive l. (500 to 600 EUR)
Report qualitprix = 10/10
Yes, it is idalie to rock, and blues
I Login on a small Ibanez amp and sounds good dj trs.
It's a pretty guitar polivalente possdant a wide range of sounds.
I like the sound of this guitar the violin (very nice finish)
Yes, I have tried many other guitars in this range but never found the equivalent
Q / P exceptional
I choose no referrer hsiter