WSL Guitars White Line
- Grover
- Pitch: 25.5
- Tune-o-matic
- String through-

honestly, I never found the guitar as well finished for a price like that, only 430 euro, hat!

The handle is fine, no complaints, access to acute e is really very easy and I did not say was only because I have great doights, the guitar is really trs trs for jouoables any kind of style.
the guitar is really trslgere no weight problem, all is well rpart.
for sound, you still have to tweak a few good micro with the splits to get a cool sound with a good amp and good pedals, is obtained something really pretty good for mics not top the base .

I play a lot of mtal with big distos, the sound of that should really scratch the rglage splits. level clear sound, the sound is not bad but not great, we must all rgler amp and another to get a good sound in all styles of music. I play on an amp really low-end power but on a boss gt-3 pedals and you can still spit out something good. microphones for low-end is still worth his time.

I use it for one week now, and really for the first new guitar I buy, I'm really not dcut.
+: A set neck and splits!
-: But even when the microphones hop, it changes everything you and your a super skyscraper
I got to the store with my 450 euros, I am left with a great quality guitar level price, there really is nothing to complain about. this guitar is well worth a esp ltd or about 600 euros, even when it is rflchir ^ ^
I do not know if I would do this choice, I am more in the kinds randy rhoads but I needed one scratching go anywhere to play all, it's done! n'hsiter certainly not, even if it is not a known brand trs again, I can at least say that the guitar is really good!