The genome, the entirety of an organism ´s hereditary information, is encoded either in DNA or in case of this ReFill, it´s the AMIGA1200 encoded in Reason´s NNXT samples.
"Digital Genome" picks up the thread where Soundcells left with "bitBUMPER deluxe" with its funky, housy and spacy lo-fi character! Warm, gritty, sleezy, dangerous and nostalgic are the keywords. This ReFill can be used as a full workstation since everything the old Amiga had to offer is in there: basses, keys, lead synths, warm pads, drums and percussion.
The 150+ Genome combinators are built up with the right button functionality.
'Digital Genome' Contents:
- 153 combinator patches, great for many different styles of music.
- 6 different folders: Bass, FX, Keys, Leads, Miscellaneous, Pads.
- 171 NNXT patches containing the basic sounds which were used for the combinators.
- 230 original AMIGA1200 samples, 178 MB uncompressed.
- 21 fresh and great useable rex loops.
A web address to link to for more info and many "Digital Genome" only MP3s: www.soundcells.de/refill_genome.html
Pricing & Availability
Offering price is €24,90 until July 15 (normally €34,90).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.