IStockphoto Royalty-Free and Single-Production Audio Tracks
iStock's Standard Audio collection now includes 11,000 royalty-free, user-generated sound effects and music tracks.
iStock also debuted a new Pump Audio collection of over 18,000 single-production music tracks.
iStock's Standard Audio tracks start as low as $2 each with Pump Audio tracks as low as $29. Music and sound effects tracks can be used in a variety of creative projects, from Web video to TV shows, movies, commercials, public performances and even games.
How it Works:
People looking for music can go to iStockaudio.com (www.istockphoto.com/audio.php) and search over 30,000 audio files via keyword search, and by genre, tempo, key signature, time signature and categories. From there, customers can easily preview and purchase audio tracks.
Pricing and Details:
The iStockaudio standard collection currently offers about 11,000 tracks from 500 global artists. The tracks range from five seconds to four minutes in length and vary in complexity. Tracks include public performance, synchronization and mechanical licenses. With credits as low as $.95, pricing is as follows:
- Basic compositions: 2 credits (isolated sounds/instruments & sound effects)
- Detailed compositions: 5 credits (short phrase with multiple sound elements)
- Complex compositions: 15 credits (short or simple complete compositions)
- Elaborate compositions: 25 credits (long and detailed complete compositions)
Pump Audio on iStock Pump Audio is a collection of full-length tracks by indie artists from Pump Audio. The single-production collection currently offers about 18,000 tracks. With credits as low as $.95, pricing is as follows:
- Web only: non-lyrical: 30 credits
- All media: non-lyrical: 60 credits
- Web only: lyrical: 40 credits
- All media: lyrical: 80 credits
Check out www.istockphoto.com/audio for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Acoustica Updates Mixcraft 4 Acoustica has updated Mixcraft to v4.5 b116.
- Livid Instruments Ohm64 Livid Instruments have designed the Ohm64 to output MIDI for control, and listen to MIDI to be controlled.
- Pleasurize Music Foundation TT Dynamic Range Meter The free TT Dynamic Range Meter plug-in (and stand-alone app.) is designed to make it possible to provide releases with a whole-number dynamic value to be printed on the recording medium as a logo, giving consumers a means of knowing the dynamic quality of a recording.