Kreativ Sounds ABYSS PRO-53 Sounds
Kreativ Sounds has announced the release of ABYSS PRO-53 Sounds to version 1.2.
According to Kreativ Sounds, these are not your ordinary Pro-53 sounds, these are deep, dark, otherworldly and twisted.
ABYSS PRO-53 Sounds features:
- * 48 highly original presets for Native Instruments PRO-53 synthesizer;
* each preset features velocity and modulation wheel settings for more control over the sounds;
* all future updates with new sounds are free;
ABYSS PRO-53 Sounds is a pay-what-you-wish product meaning that it cost as much or as little as you want to pay.
More info and audio demos are available here: http://www.kreativsounds.com/ks-abyss-pro-53-sounds/
Thanks to andreio for the news item.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?