Nucleus Soundlab Sapphire
Welcome to Sapphire, a brand-new Nucleus SoundLab patchset for Rob Papen BLUE.
Nucleus SoundLab designer Shaun Wallace has crafted 150 presets with a unique sense of creativity, while displaying BLUE's sound quality and limitless possibilities. Sapphire contains digital sounds as well as analog-inspired ones.
Sapphire utilizes BLUE's unique architecture and routing capabilities to create new timbres and colors unheard of in the digital realm. You'll find leads, arpeggios, basses, and keys inside the patchset.
"Sapphire seeks to open your mind to new possibilities in synthesis and expand your musical palette with sounds for one of the most unique software synthesizers in the modern era", says the developer.
- 150 presets for Rob Papen BLUE
- Compatible with both BLUE 1.7 and 1.8 on PC/Mac
- Modwheel mapped for each preset
Sapphire is available now for electronic distribution at the price of $24.95 USD. Existing Nucleus SoundLab customers can take advantage of a 10% customer loyalty discount for the next 60 days.
A wide variety of demo MP3s and a free demo bank of 20 presets is also available at the product page. For more information and to order, visit the product page here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- IZotope iDrum IDrum turns your Mac or PC into a simple-to-use virtual drum machine. Build patterns with iDrum's step sequencer, using included kits or your own samples. iZotope has updated iDrum to v1.70.
- Aay-Audio aQ-31 AAY-Audio has announced the release of aQ-31, a 31-band graphic equalizer plug-in, and aMS-Tools, a set of three "Mid-Side" tools.
- Korg nanoSeries in Black Korg announces black versions of their nanoSeries controllers.