PlugHugger Bassbox for impOSCar
Plughugger has announced the release of Bassbox, a collection of 180 new sounds for GForce Software's impOSCar with one common theme: bass.
In this soundset you will find basses spanning from '80s popish basses to dark, wobbly and nasty. Hard detuned, soft, sweet, sad, hard, odd, huge, minimal, arpeggiated, sequenced, side-chained (fake of course), overdriven, re-pitched.
Bassbox is divided up in five banks:
- Bank 01 - Deep End. 36 sounds with focus on dark and deep basses.
- Bank 02 - Noise. These 36 sounds all have a slight amount of noise in them.
- Bank 03 - Pitched. Envelopes and LFOs were used to create movements in pitch. 36 sounds.
- Bank 04 - Arpeggios. And sequences. 36 sounds.
- Bank 05 - Mix. A bank without any set theme or creative limitations. 36 sounds.
Bassbox costs €7.90.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.