Four new samplepacks have been added to the sidsonic shop.
- Noize is about the random fluctuations in an electric signal which usually give musicians and sounddesigners the creeps.
- Analog Grains was made using a combination of warm analog soundmaterial and the tight tolerance of granular synthesis.
- Reverbtized is about the misuse of reverb processors. Utilising tons of effects rather simple sounds are blown out of proportion.
- Analogue Monobass is dedicated to deep and huge basses, all made with a full blown modularsystem plus some very perky DIY circuits.
- All sounds are multi-sample sets, providing seamless playability
- No data reduction was used on the sampling material
- For a quick start all samples are mapped in exs, nki, patch and sxt format
- Compatible with Ableton Live, Reason, Logic, Cubase, Kontakt, Pro Tools and all applications which are able to handle wave audio files.
- All samples recorded in wav format 24bit/96khz
- each of the four packs contains 15 or more multi-samplesets, which can be bought alltogether (Complete) or in several Subpacks.
For more information have a look at shop.sidsonic-libraries.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Diginoiz West Coast Wave 2 "West Coast Wave 2” contains 5 construction kits (1.2GB multi-format material) and over 90 loops (87.5-97 BPM) in West Coast hip-hop genre.
- Tonehammer Gnomehammer With new content available every day until December 25th, "Gnomehammer" is Tonehammer's way of celebrating and ending the year with "the sickest, baddest, memorable and emotionally disturbed Christmas in the history of virtual instruments".
- AAS Soundbanks including AAS Player Plug-In Applied Acoustics Systems has announced the release of the Analog Essentials, Ultra FX and Starlight sound banks, which now include the free AAS Player plug-in.