Furch LJ-10-CM Little Jane
Furch LJ-10-CM Little Jane

Other Steel String Guitar from Furch .

LeonardB LeonardB

«  Gem »

Published on 06/05/13 at 05:45
Beautiful little guitar a little known brand, but that should go into the legend.
I bought mine at the Bordeaux Acoustic Music and I am super happy !!!
their site, ca can serve you it's hard to find in stores:

I admit that I put a good month before being able to mount disassemble serene in less than 2 min.

Furch thank you for this incredible guitar.

USE

Very Comfortable game

SONORITS

It's not a d21 but given that the handle was dmont 2 minutes before you say yes when a same

NOTICE GLOBAL