Seagull Coastline Grand
jeanchristophe.me jeanchristophe.me
Publié le 05/06/08 à 01:21
Guitar factory in Canada
Solid cedar table
Wicker covers the bottom and cherry
Handle Saddle argentbr /> Fingerboard & Bridge: Rosewood
Nut and nut head in Tusq bridge compensbr /> Finish: Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
Sensor Quantum I EQ.

It seems to have built in the 19th century t: his body is small, reminiscent of the Martin 000. The case remains deep. The handling is quite easy, even for electric guitar enthusiasts like myself. The neck is thin and almost fast: I was expecting to toil, the lines go by themselves (well, spent the first quarter of an hour, eh?).
The finish is impeccable, the woods are beautiful.

Unplug what's unique! Trsmdium, western, approximating dobros and other Tricones. Amazing personality. That's srd Reduces the size of the body. I Drout as well as charm.
Branch: new surprise! It has almost nothing to see. Sound large, long, pchu with beautiful bass and treble without being crystalline acid. The EQ offers three buttons: bass, treble, volume. I love. Daiblement and it is effective. Ex: Any substance, it tickles Keziah Jones. Serious substance Acute means the guitar is plutt Jumbo. While the middle is the standard folk accompaniment. Is 0 (except the volume, right?), There is the little guitar unplug, plutt western. Amazing.

The Grand is first ... small. (It had to do, that has done). If his personality strong, some of which will delight trsmdium me, it repel others. Its EQ is the standard deuxime asset.
I would do this choice? Without hsiter!