Moog Music Etherwave Theremin Standard
Moog Music Etherwave Theremin Standard
Publié le 02/18/09 à 08:20
The Moog Music Theremin Etherwave is one of the best theremins money can buy. Not too many companies make theremins, and Moog is definitley the biggest company that makes them. It has both a volume and pitch rod and has outputs to send it to an amplifier. It has a few different parameters that can change your tone including ones for pitch, volume, waveform and brightness.

This theremine is incredibly easy to use and it is easy to get a good sound out of it. The controls allow for a good deal of variety in terms of the sound you can make and it is easy to explore what it can do. I don't have a manual for this but it is easy enough to use that I didn't need it.

The overall sound quality of this theremin is great and is one of the best theremins I have heard. You can get a variety of sounds on this, while on most theremins you can probably only get one tone. If you know what you are doing with a theremin, you can definitley get a full sound out of this. While I admit that I am a sucker for both Moog products and the theremin as an instrument, this is truly built well and has a great tone quality.

I first used this theremin about four years ago. I got really interested in the sound these make and wanted to explore it for myself. I have found that while not as cheap as a home made theremin, this is a high quality product with a variety of options. Having both the volume and pitch rod is really cool as it allows for further experimentation. The only other theremin out there that is better than this is the Etherwave Pro, but that will cost you three times the amount this will! While this isn't all that cheap for those just looking to play around, if you are really interested it is probably worth it because of the rich tone and the variety of controls that are present.