Flash Butrym LED Color System FL-672
Polish manufacturer Flash Butrym has released its new LED Color System FL-672.
- Bright LED diodes (RGB)
- Possibility to divide the panels on 8, 4 or 2 parts
- Possibility of steering every part separately
- Steering: 48 channels DMX
- The mode of the work: DMX, auto and sound
- Strobo effect
- Power: AC 230V / 50Hz – Consumption 70 W
Viewers of this article also read...
- Barco DL.3F Light Digital and automated lighting manufacturer Barco announced today the release of a new lighting product — the DL.3F.
- Chauvet COLORdash Block The COLORdash Block is a compact wash fixture designed to provide a high-power output with four separate clusters of LEDs to produce an "infinite array of colors."
- db audioware & ENTTEC Release DMXIS The companies describe it as "a revolutionary new lighting control system for artists and performers".