8DIO invites you to participate to Free Angels
The sounbank editor 8DIO launches a new project and invites you to create half of the Free Angels library.
Free Angels is the follow-up to 8DIO dark library Free Radicals. The editor has already created half of the sound content and you are now invited to submit your most beautiful and heavenly creations.
If you want to participate, record/produce the 5 most beautiful sounds you can. It can be anything from gorgeous pads made with your guitar to the sound of kids playing on a playground, ethereal vocal textures to birds in the forest. Whatever it beautiful to you.
Submission Guidelines :
- Create and submit 5 original sounds and receive the library for FREE
- Please send your sounds (44.1 KHz, 24bit, stereo, wav) compressed as a zip/rar file and labeled as “Free_Angels_YourLastName”
- Send the file (via email attachement, public dropbox link, etc.) to email@example.com with the subject line reading ”Free Angels Submission: YourLastName”
- Deadline: March 1st 2013
More details on 8dio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.