[NAMM] Gretsch Jim Dandy Flat Top guitar
In 2013, Gretsch adds to the Roots Collection a Parlor-style G9500 Jim Dandy Flat Top acoustic guitar.
The Gretsch G9500 Jim Dandy Flat Top is faithful to the "Rex"parlor guitars produced by the brand in the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s.
- Non-cutaway agathis body
- X bracing
- Screened white rosette, purfling and binding
- 3-7/16" diameter soundhole
- "C" shape nato neck
- Rosewood fretboard with 18 vintage-style frets (12 to body), 12" radius and pearloid Dot inlays
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Scale Length: 24"
- Headstock: 1950's Gretsch 3x3
- Rosewood top-load bridge with compensated PPS saddle
- Single-ply white pickguad with "G" G-graphic
- Finish : Semi-Gloss Vintage Sunburst
The price has not been announced. Visit www.gretschguitars.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- RedPlate CDS2 guitar amps RedPlateAmps is in production with the CDS2 Chuck D’Aloia Signature Version 2, a new guitar amp available in both head and combo.
- [NAMM] Fender '57 Bandmaster combo Reissue Fender reissues the '57 Bandmaster all-tube guitar combo, a model included in the Custom Series.
- [NAMM] Jam Pedals launches The Big Chill Tremolo Jam Pedals announces The Big Chill guitar tremolo pedal that you will be able to discover at the NAMM Show next week.