In 2013, Gretsch adds to the Roots Collection a Parlor-style G9500 Jim Dandy Flat Top acoustic guitar.
The Gretsch G9500 Jim Dandy Flat Top is faithful to the “Rex”parlor guitars produced by the brand in the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s.
- Non-cutaway agathis body
- X bracing
- Screened white rosette, purfling and binding
- 3–7/16" diameter soundhole
- “C” shape nato neck
- Rosewood fretboard with 18 vintage-style frets (12 to body), 12" radius and pearloid Dot inlays
- Nut Width: 1–11/16"
- Scale Length: 24"
- Headstock: 1950's Gretsch 3×3
- Rosewood top-load bridge with compensated PPS saddle
- Single-ply white pickguad with “G” G-graphic
- Finish : Semi-Gloss Vintage Sunburst
The price has not been announced. Visit www.gretschguitars.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.