AcousticsampleS has announced the release of a new sample library for Kontakt: The Dulcet is a little English scholar Glockenspiel recorded at 24-bits / 44.1khz in stereo.
- 310 MB sample bank, no loops.
- 1 + 3/4 octave (4 + 3/4 with duplication).
- Duplicated mapping for a big metallophone or bell effect (listen to the chords in the demos).
- Up to 9 velocity layers.
- Both Original (out of tune) and corrected tunings.
- Optional full resonant or faded sustains.
- Build in vibraphone type Motor emulation (in the 3d demo).
- Sensitivity control.
It costs €14.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.