Clubic Audio Cubits Evolution
CubicAudio has announced the release of Cubits Evolution, a new VST instrument plug-in for Windows "taking creativity to a new level and giving the user control over the sound".
Cubits Evolution is a ROM Synthesizer designed to enable you to not only load presets with ROMs, but to also edit oscillators by changing wave types and editing effects directly, as no features are locked away from user.
You have the ability to favourite any preset you want. Also included is a search feature to find the right preset for you. Each preset has been named in a way that resembles to the designer what it sounds like. Also, there is a description for each preset which is searchable as well.
- 4 Main Oscillators.
- 1 ROM Synthesizer (Up to 4 Layers).
- Modulation Matrix (Many modulation options).
- 2 LFOs.
- 6 effects (Chorus, Decimator, EQ, Distortion, Reverb, Delay).
Evolution can be updated to add new presets. It ships with over 300 presets (1.2GB). The library should keep on growing with more presets and expansion packs in the future.
Pricing & Availability
Priced at £79.99, Cubits Evolution is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in.
Viewers of this article also read...
- ExperimentalScene DarkWave Studio 3.1 ExperimentalScene has updated DarkWave Studio to v3.1.
- Markus Fiedler Dino Isa Denoiser v1.4 Fiedler Audio has updated Dino Isa Denoiser to version 1.4(24). It now costs €28.
- eaReckon BloXpander v1.2 eaReckon has updated BloXpander to version 1.2.0, adding multi-core support and Subscenes plus other changes.