eaReckon BloXpander v1.2
eaReckon has updated BloXpander to version 1.2.0, adding multi-core support and Subscenes plus other changes.
Both Demo and Full versions of BloXpander have been updated.
- MultiCore processors support. BloXpander is now optimized for MultiCore CPUs and provide a "per plugin" MultiCore option. If one of your plugin does not work correctly with the global MultiCore support option activated, other plugins can still be processed in parallel. The global MultiCore support option is deactivated by default. It is accessible from the "System" panel.
- "Subscenes". 16 subscenes per scene are available to backup console states to be instantly called. The audio/MIDI engine is not stopped when switching from a subscene to another. You can then call a subscene during a same song. You can store and call Subscene from BloXpander's interface or via MIDI messages.
- "MIDI Sync In": BloXpander now understands MIDI synchronization messages coming from an external device/software (MIDI Clock, Start/Stop, Song position, ...). If needed, you can activate Sync In and Sync Out concurrently to synchronize all your MIDI hardware from a master unit.
- OnScreen MIDI Panic.
- New Plugins case 'info panel' replacing Tooltips.
Fixed bugs and Improvements:
- The Input/Output MIDI/Audio ports menu could have appeared when right clicking somewhere on the plugins case.
- Some input ports could have been closed when combining specific actions (in "Basic Control + All MIDI Inputs" mode only).
- Improved accuracy of the "Hysteria Meter".
- Waves plugins should not be accidentally removed from the plugins case anymore.
- An extra check has been added to the scene loading procedure. It should avoid potential problems if DLLs are missing.
- All "learnable" MIDI values can now be erased. Just right click on a value (labels under gray "learn" buttons) to bring a dedicated popup menu. This 'erase' option is also available from the Main Controller's "Basic Control mode" grid.
- Visual feedback of the Scene loading procedure has been modified. Plugins interfaces are not directly shown when loading a scene. During this loading procedure, inserts that need to be filled/updated are colored in blue.
- Updated Manuals.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Prime Loops RatioPadz "RatioPadz" is a synth loops collection described as featuring "the cutting edge of epic, euro-dance inspired gated synth riffs and build-ups."
- Berkleemusic Online Courses Berkleemusic is the online extension school of Berklee College of Music, so you can learn music online with Berklee's faculty from anywhere in the world.
- New SAE Online Courses SAE Online announced additional courses for 2010, including aMixdown Techniques 101 and Cubase 101.