Detunized Bobsleigh & Skeleton Audio Library
Detunized Bob Skeleton sound library features action sounds of Bobsleighs and Skeletons that rush down the ice tube with more than 100 km/hour.
The recordings were gathered at 9 spots along a track in Altenberg in the south of Germany. Each take is sorted by spot and extensively meta-tagged. The content of this library allows for assembling a complete run from start to finish or even to extend it by easily combining start sceneries, energetic passes in different speeds and noisy brakings past finishing line. Furthermore Bob Skeleton content is a resource for sound mangling experiments and artificial foley design.
Bob Skeleton is available in three formats:
- Live Pack requires Live 8/9, 42 Instrument Racks, 200 MB ; Price: € 15.00
- Universal Light : 40 Broadcast WAV files with embedded description in 24/48 resolution ; 200 MB content, Price: € 15.00
- Universal HD96 : 82Broadcast WAV files with embedded description in 24/96 resolution, 830 MB content, Price: € 32.00
Viewers of this article also read...
- A synth expert picks his top 5 virtual instruments I’ve been writing about synthesizers since the 1970s and reviewing virtual instruments since the 1990s. Still, when Audiofanzine asked me to pick my "top 5" software synths, it was no easy feat, as there are so many good ones to choose from. After careful consideration, I chose the five that I've found most useful in a variety of musical situations.
- A USB audio interface in Eurorack format Audio Damage introduces Odio, a 2 in/out USB audio interface that allows for interfacing your computer and iOS devices with your modular setup.
- A vintage filterbank for Ableton Live Puremagnetik offer Ableton Live users a Max for Live effect featuring filters inspired by the Moog 914 and Doepfer A-128 banks.