NTS Audio Remix
NTS Audio Labs has announced the release of theRemix VST instrument and standalone application for Windows.
Remix is a Live remixing console featuring seven loop players with automatic sample time-stretch to the song speed. Each loop player has its own file browser with a Live Loop Files Loading Randomization feature. The instrument is capable of generating itself a complete new track, just randomizing and loading in realtime new loops for each Loop Player, according to NTS.
A template for the Lemur controller (iPad) is included in the package.
- Automatic time stretch to the song speed.
- Recognize and play loops from 4 to 64 beats automatically.
- The Loop Players are named exactly as the common producer pack folder structure: Beat Loop, Top Loop, Bass Loop, Perc Loop, Music Loop, Vocal Loop, Ambience.
- Each Loop Player has its own file browser and its own loop samples folder.
- The instrument is capable of generating new songs, randomizing and loading in realtime new loops for each Loop Player.
- Play/Stop and Solo buttons triggered on the first beat.
- Full MIDI In/Out and Full MIDI CC implementation.
- Save project with song.
- Load/Save project from disk within the internal projects browser.
- Save to .wav file.
It costs €79.
Viewers of this article also read...
- n-Track Studio v7 Pre-Release Beta A pre-release beta of version 7.0.0 of n-Track Software's n-Track Studio for Windows is now available.
- Tek'it Audio Arp-EG Classic Tek'it Audio has announced the release of Arp-EG Classic, a MIDI arpeggiator plug-in.
- Ueberschall 80s Smash Hits Ueberschall releases its newest collection.