Soundiron Sick II
Sick II is designed for "eerie and disturbing paranormal sound-design," including "subterranean clanks, booms, thuds, cracks, drags, stomps, steps, creaks and thumps in the darkness; demonic creature howls, moans, breaths and growls; hellish and twisted soundscapes, pads, drones and ambiences;" and a variety of electronic voice phenomenon recordings.
You'll find a metal and stone impact percussion section captured in a crumbling abandoned naval artillery bunker and decommissioned war ship, as well as near and distant zombie wails, moans, cries and breaths captured "in the reverberant bowels of the earth."
All in all, you get 350 horror sound effects and sound beds. There's also a compliment of FX and performance controls for each instrument and a custom convolutions and ubberpeggiator system.
Click here to hear the library in action. This demo only includes sounds from the Sick II library itself.
Sick II specs:
- 38 Kontakt patches (unlocked)
- 351 Samples
- 490 MB Installed
- 16 Custom Convolution IR Files
- 24bit / 44.1kHz stereo PCM wav samples (non-unencrypted)
Pricing & Availability:
The new Sick II library is available for download now, for price of $9.99 through November 2nd, 2011. After that, the price jumps to $13.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sound Magic Warmer Warmer isan effect unit designed to add warmth to your sound by utilizing spectrum modeling and analog style soft knee compressor.
- Celemony ARA Audio Random Access Celemony Software has announced “ARA Audio Random Access” – an extension for existing audio plug-in interfaces designed to expand the communication between plug-in and DAW, affording the plug-in musical access to the audio data.
- Soniqware T3 (Time To Trigger) SoniqWare has released T3 (Time To Trigger), a stereo MIDI trigger engine that listens to incoming audio, detects new events, and sends MIDI notes with appropriate dynamics and pan to control a drum sampler or another synthesizer, live or in the studio.