Sound Magic Warmer
Warmer isan effect unit designed to add warmth to your sound by utilizing spectrum modeling and analog style soft knee compressor.
It is suited for use on solo instruments and vocal for which you need a warmer sound. This makes it a tool for mixing and mastering engineers. Warmer is provided as a VST effect unit under Microsoft Windows or Add-on for Sound Magic Supreme Piano 2.
- Internal 64-bit floating point precision
- Controllable respond curve
- Controlable depth and warmness
- Support up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution
Viewers of this article also read...
- Celemony ARA Audio Random Access Celemony Software has announced “ARA Audio Random Access” – an extension for existing audio plug-in interfaces designed to expand the communication between plug-in and DAW, affording the plug-in musical access to the audio data.
- Soniqware T3 (Time To Trigger) SoniqWare has released T3 (Time To Trigger), a stereo MIDI trigger engine that listens to incoming audio, detects new events, and sends MIDI notes with appropriate dynamics and pan to control a drum sampler or another synthesizer, live or in the studio.
- MARVIN Releases reTromine and Updates HS9 MARVIN has released reTromine v0.1 and updated HS9 to version 1.1.