Sugar Bytes Consequence - The Chord Synquencer
Sugar Bytes has announced the release of Consequence - The Chord Synquencer.
Consequence is a composition tool that enables you to try out chord patterns on the fly. This instrument also mutates everything you play via MIDI.
- * 3 sample-based oscillators with independent envelopes and gate selection for overlaying chords with arpeggios.
* 32-step sequencers for chord selection, gate, performance (arp, tie, multi-trigger, octave, glide) and modulation.
* New sound design features like polyphonic frequency-dependent sample rate reduction and oscillator aging.
* Included kick 4/4 kick drum for easy groove orientation.
* Multi-effect with 5 effects (reverse, chorus, phaser, delay, reverb).
* Master compressor (can be driven by 4/4 kick via sidechain).
* Monophonic and polyphonic 5-mode filter (lp, bp, hp, br, comp) with independent gate selection.
* Pattern change via MIDI note.
* MIDI input for sequencing chords in realtime.
* Easy chord creation via chordmaker, chord-recording and manual chord drawing.
* Audio recorder for session recording or for creating loops.
* 100 first class sounds available.
* Split preset system can combine sound-, sequence- and chord-presets.
Pricing & Availability
Priced at €149 / $199, Consequence is now available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST and AU instrument plug-in formats. Demo versions are available.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Voxengo LF Max Punch Voxengo has announced the release of LF Max Punch, an audio effect plug-in for music and sounds where low-frequency thump and punch are welcome, and where distortion is applied specifically to bring the bass sound to life.
- Infrasonik IL.EK.TRO Silicon Infrasonik.com Announces IL.EK.TRO Silicon Sample Pack for Ableton Live 7.
- Native Instruments Reaktor Spark Native Instruments has announced the release of Reaktor Spark, a Kore Soundpack based on the new "Spark" performance synthesizer designed by NI founder and Reaktor mastermind Stephan Schmitt.