Voxengo LF Max Punch
Voxengo has announced the release of LF Max Punch, an audio effect plug-in for music and sounds where low-frequency thump and punch are welcome, and where distortion is applied specifically to bring the bass sound to life.
LF Max Punch provides a low-frequency effect specially designed for serious contemporary music producers offering them a convenient tool for applying a smooth punch and oomph to audio tracks and sounds.
LF Max PunchLF Max Punch plug-in dynamically emphasizes selected bass frequency band, applies a smooth saturation over it, and produces additional sub-harmonic content, with the ability to blend it with the original bass band sound. Optional compression can then be applied to the resulting low-frequency sound. LF Max Punch first splits the broad-band signal into low- and high-frequency bands and then applies the aforementioned effects to the lower band only.
This effect can be applied over a wide range of sound material: drum tracks, bass tracks, contemporary music mixes: rap, trance, club music; also rock music can benefit from LF Max Punch's low-frequency enhancements.
- * Puncher module.
* Saturator module (2 modes).
* Sub-harmonic synthesizer.
* Built-in compressor.
* Effect monitoring switch.
* Multi-channel processing.
* Internal channel routing.
* Channel grouping.
* Mid/side processing.
* Up to 8x oversampling.
* 64-bit floating point processing.
* Preset manager.
* Undo/redo history.
* A/B comparisons.
* Contextual hint messages.
Pricing & Availability
LF Max Punch replaces the previously available LF-Max and LF-Punch plug-ins since it combines and further enhances their functionality.
LF Max Punch is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit) and Mac OS X 10.4.11 and above (Intel and PowerPC) computers (2 GHz dual-core or faster processor with at least 1 GB of system RAM recommended). A separate binary distribution file is available for each target computer platform for each plug-in format.
One-month introductory price of $55.95 is now effective, which is 20% off the regular price. Upgrading from both previously available LF-Max and LF-Punch plug-ins costs $34.95 if they were purchased earlier than 90 days from now: otherwise upgrade is free during this grace period.
Demo versions of LF Max Punch can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Infrasonik IL.EK.TRO Silicon Infrasonik.com Announces IL.EK.TRO Silicon Sample Pack for Ableton Live 7.
- Native Instruments Reaktor Spark Native Instruments has announced the release of Reaktor Spark, a Kore Soundpack based on the new "Spark" performance synthesizer designed by NI founder and Reaktor mastermind Stephan Schmitt.
- Artificial Audio Obelisk For Wndows Artificial Audio has announced that its spectral multi-effect, Obelisk, will be available as a VST plug-in for Windows XP and Windows Vista by the end of December.