Sugar Bytes Updates Consequences & Thesys
Sugar Bytes has updated Thesys and Consequence to version 1.5, which includes the release of 64-bit and stand-alone versions.
A new MIDI-Drag 'n' Drop feature is designed to allow you to drag the pattern directly into a MIDI track or to your desktop.
In Consequence you can even create a multitrack MIDI file, to trigger different sound generators with the individual Consequence instruments. Thesys features a new Gate Time Multiplier and an enhanced modulation section. The Standalone turns your computer into a step sequencing monster with lots of MIDI related features, Audio Recorder and the "Check for Updates" function.
- 64-Bit: Thesys is fully 64-bit compatible.
- MIDI Export: With the 1.5 update the long awaited MIDI export functionality is there. Just drag and drop from within Thesys to your host or a generated MIDI file to your desktop. Quick and easy.
- Extra Length: Now you have a modifier for the gate length sequencer. This gives you the possibility for longer notes. Also you can remote this parameter to easily change the overall gate length.
- Modulate It: Now each modulation track has an activity animation. You also have a global On/Off control to turn off any modulation. Also each track has a new On/Off switch.
- MIDI Program Change: Now you can load Thesys presets via MIDI Program Change. Just put the presets you want to load by MIDI into the MIDI Program folder and turn off the Program Change Filter in the about screen.
- Extended Playable Range: Click on the arrow over the pitch keys to swap to the new keyboard layout. Now you have a +-24 semitone playable range.
- Standalone: Thesys now comes with a powerful standalone version. Just play with Thesys and export the results as MIDI or audio file.
- 64-Bit: Consequence is fully 64-bit compatible.
- MIDI Export: With the 1.5 update the long awaited MIDI export functionality is there. Just drag and drop from within Consequence to your host or a generated MIDI file to your desktop. Quick and easy.
- Standalone: Consequence now comes with a powerful standalone version. Just play with Consequence and export the results as MIDI or audio file.
Viewers of this article also read...
- VSL Updates VSL has updated Vienna Instruments PRO to v1.0.7553, Vienna Ensemble and Vienna Ensemble Pro to version 4.1.7553 and Vienna MIR to version 1.2.1826.
- Nomad Factory Magnetic 1.3 & Price Drop Nomad Factory has updated the Reel-to-Reel Audio Tape Warming plug-in, Magnetic, to version 1.3 and announced that it will be sold now for $129 instead of $199.
- Ametrine Audio Adventure in Waveforms Ametrine Audio has released Adventures in Waveforms, a new Expansion Pack for Ravernator and Wusik Station (5.8.4 or higher).