Agrandir
Eagletone Aero 8
Paul Arblade Paul Arblade

«  Very satisfied! ... »

Published on 07/03/12 at 15:37
Amplification transistors 4 watts ... Amp mains powered with 9 volt external power provided 08 or LR 06 batteries not included ... Rechargeable batteries can be recharged in the amp.
Ability >>> to increase the power to 6.5 watts with a larger power supply: do not exceed 12 volts.

Very simple configuration and record "In English" suffisante.Ampli sold without cover but with a carrying strap. (Power supplied)

I quickly got >>> all sorts of interesting sounds with reverb or delay and flanger, phasing or tremolo tones ... corrections are effective ... I did not test any type sound or hard metal but with modeling can play right away by a few pedals from what is really handy ...

Guitar used: Squier Duo Sonic ... The tuner function is very convenient ... I appreciate the impeccable line input to connect a looper and also the line out which I use for both the connection on my mixer with good results only for use with headphones ... practice as entry 3.5 jack for MP3 player ... The lack of a footswitch jack or usb did not interest me, which simplifies the choice.

I bought this amp to use cell / sector, the practical side of the tuner, the built-in effects and modeling ... The connection "just right" and I appreciate the lack of referencing a "mark of his special"
especially for the home studio.
Amp >>> of good quality, simple design, versatile, very convenient! ... And eventually he will do an excellent preamp output with its line ...